The Lord has given gifts of leadership to many. Participation and involvement allow those students who feel called to leadership roles to develop these gifts.
The student body government:
- Provides for student activities.
- Serves as a training experience for student leaders.
- Promotes the common good for all students.
- Gives students a share in the management of the school.
- Develops high ideals of personal conduct and Godly character.
- Seeks to interest students in school affairs.
Officers of the student body government are the representatives for the students and are the direct link to the school administration. Student Government also becomes a pathway to the organization, Youth in Government.
TKA 2018-2019 Student Leadership
- President - Olivia Smith
- Vice-President - Jackson Moya-Mendez
- Secretary - Camryn Conner
- Treasurer - Maggie Smith
- Chaplain - Isabella Orrico
Class officers provide leadership for individual classes.
These student leaders:
- Organize and lead homecoming activities during Spirit Week
- Junior class officers plan Jr/Sr Prom
- Junior class officers plan and lead the Junior Ring Ceremony
- Senior class officers plan the Senior Trip
- Senior class officers organize Senior Trip fundraisers.
Senior Class Officers
- President - Abbie Norton
- Vice-President - Breanna Lisenby
- Secretary - Sarah Harris
- Treasurer - Sarah Blackmon
- Chaplain - Stephen Colones
Junior Class Officers
- President - Julia Sansbury
- Vice-President - Meg Sansbury
- Secretary - Hughes Milling
- Treasurer - Josh McKenzie
- Chaplain - Hayden Scott
Sophomore Class Officers
- President - Sarah Porter
- Vice-President - Trotter Scearce
- Secretary- William Alexander
- Treasurer - Audrey Beaton
- Chaplain - Drayton Howle
Freshman Class Officers
- President - Carter Fox
- Vice-President - Aiden Elder
- Secretary - Maddie Rholetter
- Treasurer - Lia Vargas
- Chaplain - Ruth Almers