TKA BOOSTER CLUB
The purpose of The King's Academy Booster Club is:
- To support the development of Christian character and athletic skills in TKA athletes.
- To raise enthusiasm between parents, students, and athletic programs.
- To raise funds for the benefit of the athletic department.
- To support the Board of Trustees and administration in carrying out the philosophy and vision of The King's Academy.
- To bathe in prayer all athletic activities of The King's Academy.
The Booster Club operates through the following committees and heartily welcomes all volunteers:
- Merchandise - selects and markets TKA spirit wear
- Membership - oversees various levels of membership, including as many families as possible in the TKA Booster Club
- Banquets - organizes food and decorations for banquets, which honor athletes at the close of each sports season
- Program ad sales - solicits the financial support of local businesses and oversees the publication of ads/printing of advertising signs
- Concessions - provides concessions workers for all home sporting events
*At least once each season, parents of every athlete will be asked to serve in the concession stand or at the gate.
Booster Club Officers / Committee Leaders
- President: William Turner
- President-Elect: Dean Lisenby
- Treasurer: Richard Milling
- Secretary: Jennifer Woods
- Members: Gary Finklea, Jennifer John, Brad Knight, Joey Matthews, Arden Richbourg, Wendy Woods
- Merchandise: Jennifer John
- Banquets: Laura Hunt and Erma Fields
- Programs/Membership: Wendy Woods
- Fields/Maintenance: Lee McKenzie
- Special Projects: William Turner and Brad Knight