Admissions Office Policies
- For a student to be considered for acceptance to The King's Academy, at least one parent/guardian must give a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ as his/her Savior. Click here to read our statement of faith.
- The parent/guardian must also agree to faithfully support the child's spiritual growth through the home and through church attendance.
- The King's Academy does not accept students who have academic, behavioral or emotional needs that cannot be met within the regular grade level curriculum of the school.
- TKA does not generally accept students whose grades reflect below average work or who have been retained for academic reasons.
- An interview with at least one parent will be scheduled after an application is received. Students applying for 7th-12th grade also attend the interview.
- TKA requires that all 3K, 4K, 5K and 1st grade applicants must be three (3), four (4), five (5) and six (6) years old, respectively by September 1st of the year for which they are applying.
Complete acceptance information is available on the application. (An Application Fee is due when a student makes application to the school. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.)
If you are interested in making an application, email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen Holmes at 843-661-7464 ext. 136.
The school seeks students of all races, nationalities and economic backgrounds and does not discriminate in admission, education or school programs.