PTF- Parent Teacher Fellowship
The purpose of the PTF is to connect parents, grandparents, and teachers in fellowship and to grow that relationship by serving in special events and projects throughout the year, as well as to secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education for our children and youth. Below is a list of some things we were able to accomplish in 2020-2021 with your help, a list of our fundraisers last year, and some opportunities for you to get involved and be a part of this great organization.
PTF Accomplishments for the 2020-2021 year with your help:
- Provided lunch for all teachers and staff prior to school start
- Flooring and painting in administrative offices
- Organized and supported Fall and Spring Pictures, Cap and Gown and Senior Portraits
- Commitment to donate $2500 to safety program around campus
- Provided gift cards for all teachers and staff for Christmas & Teacher Appreciation Week
- Paid out approximately $2500 in teacher’s grants for the classrooms
- Coordinated Room Moms for all grade levels
- Concrete pad under awning by playground
- Palmetto State tuition for one student
- Beautification around campus
- Memorial bench for Ms. Susan Lee
- Kona Ice for Field Day
- Special cookie treat for students and staff for Thanksgiving
- Refreshments for all end of the year celebrations including special gift bags for our senior class
Pizza and ice cream parties for top-selling classes for fundraisers
The following PTF fundraisers produced the income used to help with TKA projects.
- Charleston Wrap
- World's Finest Chocolates
- Fall/Spring/Senior/Class Pictures (Yes, these are fundraisers!)
- Box Tops for Education
- Merchant Participation (Harris Teeter)
What were the funds used for?
some of the projects that ptf undertook to support the life and ministry of tka last Year:
- PTF Grants to faculty and staff to support students in their area
- Concrete pad under new lower ES awning
- Part of the Admin office floor replacement
- Staff/faculty gift cards (Christmas and Teacher Appreciation), Beginning of year luncheon
- Campus beautification
How Can You Help?
• The PTF always welcomes volunteers of every availability and skill.
• Please join the Harris Teeter rewards program, making sure your card is linked to “TKA”.
• Download the Box Tops app on your phone, choose our school, and remember to use it every time you shop.
• Support our fundraisers - This is how the PTF is able to impact the school.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: