Students who are currently home schooled and would like to take classes at The King’s Academy are encouraged to enroll.
The Registration Fee and Enrollment Deposit are prorated, based on the number of classes in which the student enrolls. Events and activities covered by tuition are listed at the end of this document.
In order to participate in South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA) sports or events, students must enroll in four or more core classes. The King’s Academy limits the number of classes to 5.
Application Fee $100 for new enrollees
Registration Fee $52.50 per class
Enrollment Fee $37.50 per class
7th-8th $1,132 x # of classes
9th-12th $1,185 x # of classes
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
Based on grade level and school schedule for current year.
Please contact TKA’s Admission's Office at 661-7464 ext. 136 to register and explore this opportunity or to have your questions answered.
All homeschooled students are invited to participate in the following:
- Homecoming Activities: i.e., float construction, Friday pep rally, etc.
- Chapel Services
- For students who take 4 or 5 classes*,you are invited to participate in the following:
- School sports program*
- Transportation (School-related activities)
- Sports Banquets
- Recognition at Senior Night
- Overnight Educational Trips
- Drama Productions
- Choral Productions (if enrolled in Chorus class)
- Eighth Grade Recognition Ceremony
Students enrolled in Bible Classes are invited to participate in:
- Missions Week
- Team Ministry
- Upper School Retreat
Homeschool students are not included in the following:
- Senior Homecoming Court
- Senior Trip
- Leadership postitions in academic clubs or athletic teams
- Academic Awards
*The SCISA requirement of four core classes must be met in order to participate in SCISA events.