The Mission of The King’s Academy
TKA exists to glorify God in a covenant relationship with Christian families to provide a Christ-centered, comprehensive education.
Minds and Hearts coming fully alive in Christ
We are an enthusiastically Christian school. Our educational mission promotes each student’s spiritual, academic, social, moral, and physical development through a college preparatory curriculum and a Christian staff. Our curriculum and staff are grounded in Biblical values and teaching as well as Christian tradition. As we inspire and equip our students’ scholastic development through a challenging and rigorous educational program, we also seek for our students to embrace six core values. Those values are Christ-centeredness, discipleship, excellence, integrity, love, and servanthood (defined below). Our holistic educational program’s aim is to inspire and equip each student in the following:
- To seek and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To apply Biblical truths to their lives.
- To discover and develop their God-given gifts through our college preparatory course of study to bring Christ-like service to their community.
This school-wide endeavor is displayed through many efforts, some of which are listed here.
- Our staff are committed Christians.
- Our Faculty hold university degrees and an Association of Christian Schools International teaching certificate.
- Each day, we begin with prayer and a focus on God’s word.
- Through weekly Scripture memorization efforts, our teachers plant the Word of God in our students’ hearts.
- Teachers look to integrate Biblical principles, concepts, and values into their lessons to reinforce that God’s Truth is evident in His entire creation, no matter the discipline or subject.
- Organized Team Outreach Ministries are provided monthly for middle and high school students to demonstrate our love to our neighbors.
- One week each year is dedicated to Missions. Middle and high school students may choose to minister locally, nationally, and internationally.
The King's Academy follows the Matthew 18 principles for communication. Please follow this link to read more about these principles.
The King’s Academy’s Core Values
Christ-centered- Seeking to follow and please Jesus Christ in all our individual and corporate ways (1Corinthians 10:31-11:1; Philippians 2:4-5).
Discipleship- Cultivating a maturing relationship with Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:19; John 8:31; Acts 14:21-22).
Excellence- Pursuing, both individually and collectively, a maximization of our God-given gifts and talents to His honor (Philippians 4:8; Colossians 3:23-24).
Integrity- Modeling Christ in our words and actions (Proverbs 11:3; 2 Corinthians 8:21).
Love- Growing in love…, for of faith, hope, and love, the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13; Colossians 3:14).
Servanthood- Imitating Christ’s example of selfless support of others (Matthew 20:28; Romans 12:10 & 13; 1 John 3:16-18).